Vaginal rejuvenation is a completely aesthetic form of cosmetic surgery used to tighten the opening of the vagina using surgical techniques. Vaginal rejuvenation surgery mainly aims to tighten the sagging muscles and tissue in order to provide maximum friction and pleasure during sexual intercourse and as a result help to improve the patient’s self-esteem and confidence.
What is the need for Vaginal Rejuvenation?
Vaginal rejuvenation is mainly sought to tighten the relaxed muscles and tissues inside the vulva-vaginal canal. This aesthetic surgery is used for:
- Enhanced sensation in vagina
- Increased friction during intercourse
- Enhanced pleasure in sex life
- Improve appearance of vagina
- Boost self-confidence and self-esteem
The vaginal rejuvenation treatment is mostly sought after childbirth as well as after a certain age when the vaginal tissues become naturally loosened. This is also a feasible treatment for vaginal prolapse. Apart from this, the vaginal rejuvenation surgery is also sought to correct deformities from various medical disorders, such as labial hypertrophy, etc.
What is the advantage of Vaginal Rejuvenation treatment?
These are the main advantages that a woman gets after undergoing a vaginal rejuvenation treatment:
- Increased pleasure: Tightened vaginal canal causes increased friction and pleasure during sexual intercourse.
- Better appearance: The vagina looks more youthful in appearance and improves self-confidence.
- Improved self-esteem: The tightened vagina makes the patient feel young and rejuvenated completely.
What are the types of Vaginal Rejuvenation procedures?
These are the several commonly performed vaginal rejuvenation techniques:
- Labiaplasty: This surgery is useful to decrease the size and change the shape of the labia minora, labia majora or both. The labias consist of four folded tissues that make up the vulva.
- Conventional vaginal rejuvenation: A balloon Vaginoplasty is useful for improving the vulva-vaginal canal and its size. In this the surgeon will administer general anesthesia to the patient before inserting a foley catheter into the vaginal opening. The surgical balloon attached at the end of the catheter is then inflated and steadily pulled out to create a significant space in the area.
- Re-virigination: This is a fairly new type of vaginal rejuvenation surgery. In this, the surgeon will reconstruct or rebuild the broken hymen. This is one of the increasingly popular vaginal rejuvenation surgeries.
Vaginal rejuvenation is one of the most sought-after cosmetic surgeries amongst women above the age of 40 years from all around the world. Vaginal rejuvenation techniques are effective in improving the self-esteem and confidence in women who suffer from unattractive vaginal appearance and other vaginal structural abnormalities.
Double chin occurs due to weight gain and or aging. In overweight patient It is caused by accumulation of fat under the chin ( sub mental region), jaw line ( submandibular region) and neck proper.