After doing masters in general surgery, he was chosen to pursue plastic surgery qualifications. His special skills, such as ambidexterity (working with both hands), art, and sculpting, led him to excel in the department of plastic surgery. He passed two exams in plastic surgery, MCh from Mumbai University and DNB (Dip of National Board) from Delhi in the year 1995/ 1996.
He then traveled around the world to work in leading institutes in Australia, USA, Bahrain, and South Korea. He spent time with the pioneers such as Prof. David David, Dr. Tony Moore, Prof. Lan Jackson, Mr. Chul Park, Dr. Ashok Gupta, and Dr. Tarik Saeed to refine his skills in craniofacial surgery, aesthetic surgery and laser surgery.
He has conducted more than 10,000 procedures with very high success rates – a highlight being minimal complication rates. He has performed more than 2000 liposuction procedures using traditional liposuction, vaser, laser, vibrolipo and bodytite (radiofrequecny assisted sculpturing). He is a leading liposuction surgeon in Dubai, liposuction Delhi, and liposuction India.
He is a pioneer in 3-Dimensional body contouring, waist sculpting, extensive lipoabdominoplasty (tummy tuck) and post weight loss body lift. He has performed more than 1000+ breast surgeries for implantation, breast lift and breast reduction. He is a very popular breast surgeon in Dubai and Delhi. His background in craniofacial surgery has helped him to perfect the art of face lift, eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty, chin implants, Antiaging, and filler injections for face.
His remarkable success in surgery has led him to be a world renowned plastic surgeon. He is regularly invited around the world to train, teach and share his secrets of success with his colleagues.
- GULFPLAST 1997 : Award of Merit GCC Association of Plastic Surgeons.
- 6th INDO-AMERICAN Plastic Surgery Camp 2003.
- IPRAS 2009 – The 15th World Congress of the International Confederation for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery New Delhi, India.
- 50 SAF Plast Con Goldern Jubilee Department of Burns, Plastic & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Dubai Emirates for Business Woman H.H Sheikha Dr. Hind Bint Abdul Aziz Al Qasemi.
- AESTHETICA 2011 Gujarat Plastic Surgeons Association Ahmadabad, INDIA.
- AESURG 2014 Annual Conference of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeon March 2014, Nashik.
- Emirates Plastic Surgery Society Achievement and Significant Award 30 March 2015.
- MAPSCON 2015.
- September 25, 2015 – Popular Hair Transplant And Cosmetic Clinic Award.
- Sharjah Health Authority, Obesity Treatment – 11 February 2016 Radisson Blu – Sharjah.
- NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Nagpur. Student Welfare Association 2015-2016, 2nd April 2016.
Successful Journey Of Dr.Sanjay Parashar
Workshop on Septorhinoplasty GT Hospital & Research Society Sir JJ Hospital & GMC Mumbai, India
MCH Plastic Surgery – Megister Chirurgie Plastic Surgery (Master of Surgical Arts)Mumbai University, India
Cadaveric Flap Dissection Indian So. For Reconstructive Microsurgery Somaiya Hospital & Research Centre Mumbai, India
Aesthetic Laser Symposium, Diplomat Hotel, Bahrain
Endoscopic Craniofacial Workshop, Sydney Australia
Paediatric ENT Emergencies Workshop, Paediatric Emergency Dept, Women’s & Children’s Hospital, Adelaide, Australia
Maxillofacial Workshop, Craniofacial Institute & Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, Adelaide, Australia
Care of Critically Ill Surgical Patients (CCrISP), Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, Sydney, Australia
EMST (Early Management of Severe Trauma) Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, Australia
TELE Medicine Conference, South East Asia (Surabaya, Indonesia & Adelaide)
Matrix Seminar on Day Surgery, Jebel Ali Hospital, Dubai, UAE.
Integra Course, Dept of Surgery, Div of Plastic & Maxillofacial Surgery, Sheikh Khalifa Medical city, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Laser training course – Laserlipolisis Florence, Italy
VibroLipo – International Modern Hospital, Dubai.